Re: NEW (REVIVED) HARP REPAIR...

Danny,

Tks for the plug on The Harmonica Educator.  If anyone out there would like
some info on a subscription to The Harmonica Educator, send me an e-mail with
your "snail maill address."

Ri58066217
Richard Martin

Incidently, Danny, I would like to use the info you gave on Bill Romel for a
future issue of The Harmonica Educator.  Also, I am accepting advertising on
The Harmonica Educator.  Send me an e-mail with your "snail mail address,"
and I will send you advertising info for the newsletter.  You can consider
advertising your company's line of harmonicas.

Richard Martin