Re: RE: Harp Collecting

Jack,

Please pass to Richard Smith, that I would like him to consider writing an
article for The Harmonica Educator about his harmonica collection.  The
article can be from 1 to 5 pages.  Please have him include any pictures
(black and white glossy prints).  I think this kind of article would be of
interest to the readers of the newsletter.  The article should be put on a
floppy disk formated in MS-DOS.  Send the draft article and the pictures
along with the disk.  I can publish the article in the Summer 95 issue.  I
will send Richard Smith a free copy of the Summer 95 issue.

Richard Martin