Re: Lead Guitar Players (Again).

At 10:49 AM 1/24/95 -0500, Norbert Brunhuber wrote:

>  Every time I try to have an open mind, but these [exp del] guitar players
>are always the same.

Sounds like the generalization generals got you, too. Some of us still try
to play both :-)  And not always at the same time :):)  Sounds like a
maturity (ego) or lack of vision thing to me. BTW, if a harp player's doing
his/her job, you don't really need anything else either, but it can help.
Knowing when to fill and give space has always been the key. Good luck
kicking the guy out or finding a new band. Do you sing...?

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx> -- opinions my own