Re: Please relinquish the lead (was Re: Lead Guitar ..

On Wed, 25 Jan 1995, Harvey Andruss wrote:

> At 11:15 AM 1/25/95 -0800, Mike Curtis wrote:
>
> >My general rule is: "When in doubt, lay out".
>
> Time to hand over the mike to someone else, Mike.
>
> Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx> -- opinions my own

Whoa, getting a little nasty aren't you Harv?
Hey did you see the add in the City Pages musicians wanted section?
Harmonica player wanted for part time blues band.  Are you going to
call?  I tried lastnight but no one was around.  Just wanted to get the
scoop and maybe if it sounds interesting enough I'll see if they want me.

Are you heading out to that jazz thing on Sat?  I don't know if I will.
I'm supposed to take the "in-laws" to mpls city centre.  What a drag....

-Chris