advice on diatonics

Hi,

I just recently subscribed to the list and am an intermediate skill level
player. I have been playing for about eight months and I think I need
some help on advancing my skill level. Right now I kind of feel like
i've reached a plateau in regards to what a play when I cross with
guitar.  Are there any books, videos, etc out there to help me dig
deeper with my harmonica?  I have been using diatonics (I only have
three) and they are Marine Band, and Golden Melodys.

Any other advice--as far as cross harp is concerned, such as cool riffs,
techniques, etc--would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot,

Alan Levy
"..where in the world do you get your sugar from??"
  				--Walt. Horton