Re: Larry Adler

As a follow up to the mention of Larry Adler on Public Radio let me mention
that his brother Jerry will be one of our special performers at our Saturday
night show at SPAH 95 in Detroit.
Jerry does a wonderful show and has been a professional harmonicist all his
life, as has Larry.   The convention will run for five days, from Tuesday
Aug. 29 through Saturday Sept. 2, 1995.  For more information write to
Bob Williams
The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.