Larry Adler

To all those looking for Larry Adler's recordings with Django Reinhardt,  I
bought a CD in London a short while ago with those "four songs" that were
mentioned.  The Cd is "Django"
Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli featuring the Quintet of the Hot Club
of France & Larry Adler.  The four songs , recorded in 1938, are Body & Soul,
Lover Come Back To Me, My Melancholy Baby, and I Got Rhythm.
    The Recording company is Conifer Records Limited, Horton Road, West
Drayron, Middlesex UB7 8JL, England.  I hope that helps.
    I also have another album by Larry Adler, done to celebrate his 80th
birthday, called "The Glory of Gershwin"  I bought this one in Sydney,
Australia back in September.  I've only been on this Harp Net a few weeks so
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just have to say this
is a wonderful album!!!  It's performed with Sting, Elton John, Meatloaf,
Cher, Robert Palmer, Carly Simon, Jon Bon Jovi, Peter  Gabriel, Odeta Adams,
and quite a few more.
    I just want to say "Hello" to all my good SPAH friends while I've got
your attention.  Nice to see you all here.
                                          Tom "The Captain"  Troestler