Re: Magic Dick/Pierre Beauregard

Everyone's right, collectively. :).  What I saw him using out
here was "The Twin," which does not at all resemble a "blackface"
Twin Reverb, but is a new design (presumably as different inside
as it is outside -- whatever it's got under the hood, Dick said
his was stock).  And it did have a matching companion
speaker-only unit that he used for stage-left balance to his
stage-right amp.  A real stealth-looking unit.  FYI, B*

////////////////

re:

>From: clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Magic Dick/Pierre Beauregard
>>

>>On Mon, 30 Jan 1995 clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>> . He played with a
>>>
>>> NO!  He had a new Twin with the pull-out overdrive last week in
>>> Syracuse.  He also had an extra Twin cabinet with no amplifier
>>> chassis in it as an external speaker.
>>
>>My question is this.  What colour is the faceplate on the pull-out
>>overdrive twin you saw in Syracuse last week?  If it was silver then it
>>wasn't new.  Fender even went back to making black face twins that have
>>the pull-out distortion feature.  They now currently make a blackface
>>model called The Twin that has channel switching and higher power than
>>their reissue of the 65 Twin Reverb that they are currently making. BTW I

                        <...>