Re: Harp players

    Remember this...

    >Note: (reminder) William Galison appears on Saturday Night Live with
    >Sting February 20, 1993.

    Well, If anyone saw the show - (some of us folks here even had parties and
    invited friends) - they couldn't have treated William any worse if they
    had dumped Gator Aid on him. You could barely see him - and occasionally
    you could hear barely audible sounds that you were pretty sure was a
    harmonica. One of the brightest young chromatic jazz (and knows his way
    around the diatonic too) harmonica players was treated like a dog. I heard
    Sting was all for him playing but one of the band members had a wild hair
    and didn't want W. G. to get any solo time - guess he threatened to walk
    if he did. I taped the show and wrote over the tape, not a keeper.
    									Jack