uux failed ( -1 )
server "/usr/bin/uux" failed - unknown mailer error 1

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
<From Harp-L Tue Jan 31 14:52:00 0400 1995 remote from WKUVX1.WKU.EDU
Sender: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 14:52:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: a1.ode.ohio.gov!IMS_ELY (Jack Ely)
Subject: Re: Oops (Best way)
To: WKUVX1.WKU.EDU!HARP-L

    Oops, I goofed.

    Forgot to mention Suzuki as one of the manufacturers. Seem to have a good
    quality product (precision as expected of the Japanese these days) and
    some new ideas - I.e., welding reeds to the reed plate.
    One of the newer kids on the block - at least AFA U.S.A. goes..

    Yamaha used to be a heavy hitter - they were not readily available in the
    U.S.A. - but had a strong product line very similar in their quality and
    various models to Tombo (I often wondered whether Tombo actually made
    harmonicas for Yamaha). Yamaha no longer makes harmonicas.
    									Jack