Re: set-up tuning

<New-harp diddling is a matter of personal preference ... players benefit
from LEARNING the mechanics of harmonica adjustment and tuning.>

While fjm diddles his new harps and I (usually) don't, I still feel it's
important to _know_ how to diddle them.  Even if you can afford to toss them
when they get a little flat, you're going to occasionally run into a spot
where your last harp starts getting funky and you either fix it or "die".

<William Clarke and tuning>

I also cringe when listening to Bills octaves that beat badly because
they're so out of tune.  I suppose one could chalk it up to style, but I'd
much rather hear them on an in-tune harp.

 -- mike