Re: Tony Rovello's Questions (fwd)

While Hohner generally doesn't replace reeds and I'm certain they won't
do it for a Blues Harp they have replaced individual reeds on my
Meisterklasse.  They will also replace entire harmonicas for the cost of
the postage or a greatly reduced from the retail price cost. While
dealing with Hohner U.S. can be less than satisfying in terms of
communication the results are often worth the effort. Winslow is right
about the warranty being voided by bending Hohner often includes there
warranty policy with underlined pertinent passages along with your
returned repaired harmonica.  They also have an obliquely marked carbon
of the repair order that comes with illegible arcane comments that as
best as I can tell mean you'd better stop playing the thing if you don't
want it to break.  My apologies to Rick Epping who is not at all like my
above description.  He's accessible and knowlegdgeable and very willing
to help solve a problem.  fjm