Re: Playing Straight through the PA

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995 BlueSngr@xxxxxxx wrote:

> somewhat melodic style clearer I want to improve upon this. Does anyone have
> thoughts on proccessors etc. that could give max clarity and a little thicker
> tone? any better mics appropriate for straight to the PA?    Thanks all !

For the tone, try a Real Tube stomp box from tubeworks. They have a great
sound and are very adjustable. They also have a box called the Blue Tube,
but I prefer the former.
	The best non bullet mic I remember playing through recently was
an AKG Tri-Power. I think the model was 3400 or something like that. Fits
in the hand nicely and can mount on a stand. They advertize it as a bass
drum mic, But it sounded VERY cool through a new Fender Vibro-verb(?).

Harmonica John     JFRAZER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx