Re: Playing Straight through the PA

*Whew* OK, this mic mayhem has the old nugget spinnin.' Questions for you
tech pros:

I just bought a BB two months ago, and yes, it was OK, but no great
shakes ;). I have an old Green Bullet with wiring probs, but I think that
the cartridge is intact. Is there a way to put the Green Bullet 'guts'
into the BB? Or perhaps more simply, what sort of specs should I look for
on a pot that might significantly improve the BB's sound? Is installation
of the new pot difficult? I'm adequately handy with a soldering iron...

Also, get a load of this: MY BB didn't come with a cable - perhaps due to
some confusion at the store. I nonchalantly removed the XLR cable that
came with my HI-Z Shure Prologue and attached it to the BB. It seems to
work fine. Is this normal or surprising?

Thanks for any advice in advance....

						Leo