Re: Rod Piazza Mic Source/Crystal Balls Question

>Kevin's Harps used to have them in the catalog, but they >disappeared about
the same time as the Crystal Balls showed up.  >Anyone know the story on
that???

I was talking to Kevin around then and asked him what it was that
Rod did. He said a friend of his had analyzed the Hot Rods and
could duplicate it for about $10.00 worth of parts and labor.
Kevin then bought a few  hundred Astatics and went in the
business. I have heard that Rod was not pleased. I estimate that
there is $75 profit in each crystal ball mic.