Junior Wells Itinerary

I don't remember who asked, but here is Junior's tour schedule culled
from Cyber-Harp-World.
Once again I thank I would like to thank Chris for the fine job he's
doing!

JUNIOR WELLS

7/7&8       Hailey, ID - The Mint
8/4         New York, NY - Manny's
8/5         Philadelphia, PA - North Star Bar  ** ( I will be there
to listen and enjoy!)**
8/6         Monticello, NY - Monticello Raceway
8/12        Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - Edmonton Folk Festival
8/27        DeKalb, IL - DeKalb Corn Fest
9/2         Cleveland, OH - Wilbert's
9/3         Lewiston, NY - Artpark
9/23        San Francisco, CA - San Francisco Blues Festival
9/24        Dana Point, CA - Orange County Blues Festival

                    Mark