Re: More on mics

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?

On Thu, 6 Jul 1995 BlueSngr@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Back to my original question...Playing through the PA. Would anyone reccomend
> a shure58 to a RealTube pedal out to the PA and rely on monitors for stage
> sound?

SM 58 is a low z mic. Real tube input is hi z. Is your PA lo or hi z
input? I love the sounds you can get out of the Real Tube (made by
TubeWorks). Adjustable drive, tone control, etc. If you can get around
the patching, I believe you will be happy with the sound. You should be
able to bypass it with the foot switch so you can sing clean and then
kick in the overdrive.  Good luck with finding your sound.

HJ