Re: Chromatic Harmonica Players

>>  WHERE ARE THE
>>CHROMATIC PLAYERS?
>
>We're here Bob.  Don't give up hope looking for us.  Drop a specific
>question
>on the line and we'll stick our heads out to put in our two cents
>worth.

The Chromatic guys tend to know alot about diatonics and
harps in general. The discussions are often about diatonic
because new people come into the list through blues or
from playing the less expensive diatonics. This means that
the chromatic players are contributing to the diatonic
discussions.
The natural transition here is playing blues on the chromatic.
At the harminica club I go to the chromatic players dominate
but they play some mean blues (mean everything!). They
also own diatonics, but they don't often play them. There has
been only a little discussion here of 3rd position blues on a
chromatic.

Keith