<Commercial> Jerry Adler CD

I just got a pre-release copy of "The Harmonica Magic of Jerry Adler" CD.
Lots of nice chromatic "big band era" type tunes.  Jerry's quite a good
player.  According to the liner notes, this is a recording with the Abilene
Philharmonic orchestra from 1992.  The tune selection is:

George M Cohan Medley
The Man I Love
Rhapsody in Blue
Al Jolson Medley
Sugar Blues
Fascinatin' Rhythm
I've Got a Right to Sing the Blues
Our Love is Here to Stay
One for My Baby
Liza
Perfidia
My Funny Valentine
Boy Meets Horn
Sadie Thompson Song
Sophisticated Lady
Mood Indigo
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered

This was originally released as a casette, but quality wasn't that good.
The CD has been remastered, and sounds excellent to my ear.

I don't know when it will be released for the public, or how (probably mail
order), but I can get them "direct" for anyone wanting one.  They're $14.95
plus $2 shipping/handling.  Send me private email for details.

 -- mike
wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx