Sad and Lonesome

Just picked up a copy of Sunnyland Slim's album -- Sad and Lonesome.
(Jewel LPS 5010)
Does anyone know who is playing harp on this one?  It has one cut called
"Blow Walter Blow", so it could be that it's either LW or BWH.  But there
may be multiple sessions represented on the disk.  Any help is most appreciated.

Also picked up a copy of Carey Bell's album Last Night (c. 1973/ABC
BLS-6079).  There is another one in the bin if someone is looking for this
one.  Send a message to me directly if you are interested.

Gary "Indiana" Warren

"I take my woman on the beach, fellas, and set down in the sand and play."
                               Muddy Waters  "Deep Down In Florida"