Some questions

   I have some harp-related questions that I'd be very grateful if
someone out there could answer.

	1) Is it possible to play jazz on a diatonic harmonica? If so,
where can I get some recordings, and how do I learn to do it myself?

	2) If it is necessary to play chromatic to play jazz, what would
be a good one to start out on?

	3) I recently got a harp made by Hohner called the "Weekender",
that came with a book on playing Irish music. Can anyone offer any info
on the thing, such as how to tell what key it's in?

	Thanks...

		-Mike