Shocked & Elderly

For Tom Hinkle:

If you can check the archives, there were a lot of good posts concerning
grounding of equipment a few months ago.  I'd have the amp checked
over by a professional electronic technician and a grounded plug
attached.  It was also recommended to plug the amp and vocals PA into
the same circuit to insure they have the same ground.  I've done these
two things consistently and never had a problem but there are others
with more experience and expertise....

BTW, what do you consider old? over 20? over 30? (that's me - you
can't trust me anymore...) over 40? 50? 60? 70?....I suppose if you're 10
anyone over 20 is "old" - if you're 80 it's those nonagenarians who are
old fogies.

J.Hanson
"I'm too young to die..."
Sonny Boy Williamson II or Howlin Wolf - NOT Jethro Tull!