Re: Young whippersnappers

I agree. John Popper is going to be a major player. Very innovative. I
don't like everything he plays, but I absolutely respect his huge talent.
He leaves me wondering how he does it. (And sometimes why).

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?