Stage organization (was: who played it?)

     John Frazer writes:
> .... I don't use a zoot
>suit, but instead have a leather vest with 12 pockets to keep the
>instruments in order-(double triangle of fifths)

     This looks like a good place to start a thread on stage organization.
     For those of you who play more than one harmonica on stage, how do you
keep them straight under performance conditions?  My current kit includes
Huangs, Golden Melodies and a Lee Oskar; by keeping them rigorously organized
according to key, I can tell them apart by touch under most conditions, either
in my shirt pockets or in the plastic tackle box which serves as my harp case.
The different shapes have served me well.  (The touch factor is important to me
-- I have a horror of fumbling around on stage trying to find the right keyed
harp, and my vision is poor.)  I'm getting into overblowing now, however, and
I'll probably wind up with all Golden Mel's as my first-call harps.  And all
Golden Mel's look alike in the dark.
     The double-triangle-of-fifths concept sounds like a very usable approach.
Any others out there?

     Bill Hollan
     bhollan@xxxxxxx