harmonica.discog (fwd)

Here's something that might interest you folks.  Maybe some of you have
seen it maybe not.  I found it while I was out sufin' the net.  Can you
guys tell I have nothing better to do tonight?  Actually I'm still at
work doing some ion exchange chromatography, it's boring as hell and
doesn't require too much attention, but I still gotta be here...

CNM

http://celtic.stanford.edu/pub/instruments/harmonica.discog> Discography
of harmonica used for melody in Irish music.