Re: Stage organization (was: who played it?)

>      This looks like a good place to start a thread on stage organization.
>      For those of you who play more than one harmonica on stage, how do you
> keep them straight under performance conditions?  My current kit includes

Sorry for overtaking the list for the evening...but I have a little box
that has 14 slats in it.  One for each harp.  It's the perfect thing I
automatically know where every harp is when I want it.  Harv has seen it,
maybe he can give a better description.

CNM