Re: Stage organization (was: who played it?)

I use either two belts (I sewed them) with 8 spaces each,
all the "unflatted" in A-G order in one, all the flats Ab-f# and
three minors in the other (all diatonics)...or...I *cheat* and
have a music stand I rigged as an orderly sort of slotted
table and it's even laid out with all my doubles and triples,
my chromatics and echo-type harps. I use the table when
I'm on a back-up gig and the belts when I front.  the table has a
small light...comfort city. Also, I either put the sticky key
tag from the plastic case on the bell where it's easy to see
or I tape a large-ish key label I made on the bell. Works
for me.

Ron Good