Shocked!

I agree, but DON'T use the amp until you've had it checked out -
it could be due to a leaky input capacitor or AC leakage in the
power transformer.
A useful additional safeguard with a valve amp is to use an isolating
transformer in the mains supply, these have an earthed copper screen
between the primary and secondary windings.

Can't be too safe,

Rob.