Re: Stage organization

I luckily or mistakenly (depending upon the soreness of my shoulder at
any given time) bought one of Anvil's promotional briefcases. I went to
my local Foam World Emporium and bought a few scrap end cuts of dense
foam for like 75 cents. A little forethought and an hour with a bread
knife and you have yourself handy cut outs. I have one longer rectangle
with cut outs for single harps. It's dense enuf to lift out of the case
and set at your feet or on an amp. I've just always set them up by the
alphabet and have the placement in my mind via habit. Rocket's is better
for stealth, looks cooler...but then, hey, Rocket IS cooler. My Anvil
case holds my mics, my phantom power unit, tools, cheat sheets, set lists,
sundries, and a few bags of Skittles. I also like banging people with it
in airport lines...
wjj