Re: Stage organization

> Do you have any trouble with wee bits of foam getting stuck in your reeds?

Not in my Hohner case.

There are different grades of foam.  A lot of rubber deteriorates in one
fashion or another.  Some is eaten by bacteria (which is why we don't
have mountains of worn-out tire rubber on our roadsides.)

The foam in my Hohner case has not deteriorated in the least.  I've had
the case maybe a year or two.  With traditional foam rubber, I would have
expected some deterioration by now.

 -- mike