shake/trill and technical stuff

I sometimes push on my upper lip with my left index finger while shaking
the harmonica with my right hand. This seems to give a little more
control when varying trill speed.
I often play using an EV 457 n-dym mic on a stand. However, I have lately
been using a mic from CAD. They are the manufacturers of Astatic. It is
black with a brass plated front. Even non musicians like it because it's
so pretty. It sounds almost exactly like my vintage Astatic that I
acquired about 5 years ago from someone who found it forgotten in church
closet UNWIRED. The mic cable that came with it had the jacket
disintegrating, so I used some Canare mic cable (great stuff-4 conductors
& a braided shield).
By the way, does anyone know the correct value and best manufacturer and
part # for pots to install in :
a. Shure bullet
b: Astatic
??
I put my own in already, and don't remember what I put in. I just
experimented till I found one that worked. Also what is the deal with the
caps I saw mentioned here?

BY THE WAY Pray for my back to be healed. I tweaked it Friday night
taking a PA speaker down off a tripod stand. It is feeling better but
iffy. Thanks-- keep those prayers rolling in- they really work!!

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?