Re: Stage organization

I was mostly asking the poster who had carved his own foam and installed
it in an Anvil briefcase. On my first harmonica vest, I would get tiny
flakes of deteriorated leather in the reeds. This was irritating
and embarrassing. It is also one reason I made the second one.(I'm on
vest #5) I have always used leatherr, but am considering Cordura for the

HARMONICA JOHN	 San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?