technical stuff (mic's/sources)SUGAR BLUE REVIEW???

Harmonica John wrote:

>By the way, does anyone know the correct value and best manufacturer and
>part # for pots to install in :
>a. Shure bullet
>b: Astatic
>??

Check with Tom Ellis III.  His fax number is 214-328-4217 and his voice line
is 214-328-3225.  He deals in mics and has parts and helpful advise.

Also, Bell Electronics has some mic parts.  Their phone number is 800-785-3099.
As far as the caps go, I think they were described in detail in the April
archives. (P.S.  I wouldn't send you back to the archives without at least a
place to begin looking.)

Tim Moody had indicated that Miss. Sax would have an article on pots in the
future, so Tim if you are lurking perhaps you could lend some assistance.

>BY THE WAY Pray for my back to be healed.
Done.

>HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826
>
>God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?

Any color man can play any color music he chooses, women can too!  Jus' so
long as they practice, practice, practice.

ALSO, ANYONE HAVE A REVIEW OF THE NEW SUGAR BLUE DISK THAT WAS TO BE
RELEASED DAYS AGO, PER AN EARLIER POST?????

All the best,
Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaaaabyyyyyyy?.....Jake and Elwood