Madcat Ruth & SPAH 95

Joe at JFergu1@xxxxxxx wrote:
<Do you guys listen to Madcat Ruth? He is a Michigan guy (Ann Arbor I think)
and really great!

Joe-
I just spoke to Madcat last week and he will be at the SPAH 95 Convention in
Detroit.  He's planning on playing at the Blues Jam on Thursday Aug. 31,
1995.  I believe he will also be the M.C. for the whole evening.

If anyone needs registration information about the convention drop me a
message at HarpSPAH@xxxxxxx with your mailing address and say "Please send 95
convention info."  In case you hadn't head yet we're also having Larry Adler
and brother Jerry Adler.  (probably not at the Blues Jam though)

Bob Williams
The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.
Now in our 32nd year.