Re: Earwig Blues

"KRCRANDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote

>I was practicing this morning ...I sucked an Earwig bug out of my harmonica
and into my MOUTH!...Does anyone else have any similar stories involving
harmonicas and unwanted projectiles?

>Kurt

Kurt,

Do we really want to hear about the various crud that people have sucked out
of their harps?  Hope this was rhetorical!!!  But it definitely gives
credence to storage techniques and harp maintenence that might be
appropriate.  Hope the thread goes in that direction instead of those of bad
memories and decidedly untasty experiences.

Does anyone have specific harp maintenence items that aren't already in the
archives.  If you don't know if they are in the archives, its OK with me if
you respond anyway, cause I don't have a hangup about "discussing" things
more than once.  If you long time harp-lr's are aware of where this is
located in the archives, please give a clue to the rest of us (including key
words to search on).

(Kurt this isn't meant to be a flame, and please don't take it as such.  I
thought the message would be about some new release by the Earwig Blues
label (which does exist) rather than about a bug in the tin sandwich!!!)

Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaaaabyyyyyyy?.....Jake and Elwood