Brownie's harp player

	My brother caught Brownie McGhee at the Chicago Blues Fest on
Sunday and said he played with a number of people, including a harp
player.

	Did anyone catch the show?  Has Brownie been playing publically
recently?  Who blew harp with him?  What kind of style (my brother was
not able to describe the guy's style in detail enough to be useful).  I
think I read that Brownie is also going to be at the Long Beach Blues
Fest.  I know Brownie's not a harp player, but his association with Sonny
for 35 years should make him appropriate for discussion here.  My brother
said that Brownie who is 80 looked much younger and did a wonderful
show.

	Steve Price