Re: Vibrato/Tremolo in Leslie Speakers

> Mike Curtis' recent post on vibrato mentioned Leslie speakers as source
> of true vibrato.

Actually, in the previous paragraph, I identified the current topic as "chorus
effects" effect, with complementary pitch shift.  They are similar in respect
to being forms of FM, but are quite different effects.  I omitted other
considerations as impertinent to the post being answered.  But (as I'm certain
many others have) I've really enjoyed Barry's detailed and technically
fascinating followup. Thanks, Barry!

 -- Mike Curtis    Everything expressed in this post is my opinion, unless
wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx  quoted, credited, escaped, or expressly stated as fact.