Tuners and tunings

I am venturing into the realm of harp tuning and am wondering what tuners are
particularly suited for tuning harps.  From what I have read it is important
to be able to adjust the tuners by *cents,* is this true?  Also, what is
considered to be a very well tuned harp? I know this is subjective, but there
must be some sort of standard.  For example, what tuning does Joe Filisko
use/favor?  (I'm not searching for trade secrets here, just some direction).

Many thanks!

Keep Blowin'
Van