Speed and accuracy

I found that practicing the scale: hole 4 blow/draw, hole
5 blow/draw, hole 6 blow/draw, hole 7 draw/blow can be
helpful. I start slowly trying to obtain a perfect note each
time and gradually increase my speed until I am playing the
scale as fast as I can while still maintaining good pitch.
It's worked for me. I have noticed an improvement in my
playing since I started doing this a couple of months ago. I
found the exercise in a discourse entitled "Short Harp Tips"
By Jack Ely in the Cyber-Harp FTP archives (Thanks to Jack &
Chris!).  I now use it as part of my regular warm up routine
.               Marcus