Electronic Chromatic Harmonica

Greetings from a new Harp-L'er and the inventor of the Electronic Chromatic
Harmonica (ECH).  It took me a while to get "on-line", but I finally made it.
 I've heard that some of you are interested in learning more about the ECH,
and I'd thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself and my instrument.  I
have gotten a few direct messages from some of the more enthusiastic among
you, and please be assured that I will contact you personally in short order.

For ten long, though exciting, years I have been creating an innovative
musical instrument that enables harmonica players to dramatically increase
their musical range.  Rather than creating sound through the vibration of
mechanical reeds, the ECH produces modulated electronic signals which are
processed by standard MIDI-compatible tone synthesizers to generate a
virtually unlimited repertoire of musical voices and other sounds.  (In other
words, if you can imagine a synthesized keyboard in the form of a harmonica,
you would have a somewhat simplified picture of what I'm developing.)

I would like to answer any questions that anyone has on this topic.  I'm open
for discussion here on the Harp-L, or you can send messages direct to my
e-mail address: RLSECH@xxxxxxxx  I'll be sure to respond to every question
thrown my way.

Harmonically yours, (yes, I stole that from Lee Oskar)

Ron L. Schille