Need some beginner advice

Hi,
	I have had my harmonica for a couple of months now.  Actually, I
haven't been playing it that much on account of school and classes, but I
have tried to sound out PianoMan  by Billy Joel, and found much
excitement and satisfaction to hear that come from my mouth.
	Anyway, summer is here and I want to seriously improve my
ability.  What is the best course of action to take to get better?  In
other words, what shoudl I do to become good enough to eventually play
stuff like that guy in Blues Traveller does?
	Thanks for any help!

Travis
tnewhous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx