Re: Problems with the Toots Mellow Tone

>    I've bougth a Toots Mellow Tone Hohner Harmonica yerterday. When I blow
>  on the hole 2 (MI) it sounds a awful metallic jingle. And when I play the
>  last hole 12 aspired (SI) it sounds much worse than my old Mellow Tone.
>   Is there a easy solution for this problems?

It sounds like you may have a reed offset or alignment problem on those two
reeds.  It also could be something lodged in the reeds.

> Should I back to the shop and ask a solution (change it for other new
> harmonica)?

I'm not sure about health regulations in Spain (I believe that's where you're
posting from???), but in USA, it is not lawful to exchange harmonicas.  The
place you bought it may be able to effect repair, or you may need to contact
Hohner directly.

But if it's what I think, it's not hard to adjust.

 -- mike