House o' Rising Sun

I have always loved the organ in the Animals' House of the Rising Sun
and I thought a harp would be a good substitute.  Has anyone heard a
recording of such or done it themselves?  I'm trying but my limited
skill level is butchering the piece (so far).  Usually if I FEEL a
part I can play it quicker by ear, and I feel this song, but I'm having
more trouble than I expected..AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW if you do play it, what key are you using?

thx
conrad