Chord and Bass Harmonicas.

Hi everyone,
		I am including a few questions about Chord and Bass
harmonicas for a friend with restricted access.

If anyone could help could they please E-MAIL a reply to me and I will
pass it on.

Thanks in adavnce.

Gordon
-----------------

I wanted to ask you about chord harmonicas, if you know anything about em.
I am playing regularly with a straight harp player and want to play rhythm
for him.

Any suggestions? What brands are good? Can they be repaired? I don't even
know what questions to ask about them. I want to be able to play backup in
various situations-it's a big burden to play "up front" always.

How about bass harmonicas? I know this will be a big investment, and I am
gonna pick the brains of all you knowledgeable straight harpers before I
make the big drop! Us poor ole blues/cross harpers don't know diddly about
real harmonica playing!

  "Hope" said the mouth, so delicately, and everyone heard it instantly.
							The Fool 1967.