Re: Grapefruit Juice Can

<Driving and playing harp at the same time>

While I wouldn't at all recommend driving with no hands under any
circumstances (surprises tend to pop up that can't be handled with legs and
such :-), driving with one hand can be done reasonably safely.  People have
been doing this for years, with 2 way radios and such.  The biggest problems
involving this are more along the lines of not paying attention to the road.

The biggest problem on the road is drivers under the influence of alcohol
and/or drugs.  And the biggest problem with this is, the intoxicated one
feels he is driving just fine.  But even just 2 drinks slows reaction time
markedly and measureably.  And I would include in this category of "impaired
drivers" those who might be fatigued and/or bored.  Playing harp just might
keep one more alert than sitting there in your easy chair on wheels, slowly
dozing off while you're not aware of it.

But don't close your eyes during that particularly soulful solo, even if
you're really in the pocket :-)

 -- mike