Re: Grapefruit Juice Can

 I was fortunate to have the opportunity to sit a spell and chit-chat
with Jr. Sunday nite backstage at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach. He
is very approachable and friendly. Loves to talk to harmonica players and
was happy to autograph harmonicas for fellow harp-lers Chris Walker and
Bruce Macdonald. He hasn't seen the list but was interested when I told
him I heard about his show in line. Junior says Hi to all of you.
	His nephew and I "pestered" each other for a little while.
T.Michael Blakemore is his name.(that is Junior's last name as well
according to Michael) He is Jr's road manager and plays real nice.
He says Jr never goes to the soundcheck so Mike gets to warm up the
backup band-2guitars, keyboard, bass, Willy Hays on drums, trombone and
tenor sax. They are actively looking for a touring trumpet player to
complete "The Honey Horns" section. If interested call Mike at 312-664-7034
later.

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?