Grapefruit - Brain transplant

I have been watching with interest, from a decent, classical, distance the
development of this thread.

You're MAD, all Mad, the lot of you.  Driving the wrong way up a one-way tomato
can, blowing on glasses of water to avoid the nasty business of spending money
on an amplifier, seranading whilst parallel parking (Now THAT'S Educating Rita!)
Is it any wonder that those nice people in Moscow think that the West is
decadent???  I have to say that the thought of this particular American
influence (and I THINK that most of the thread was perpetrated by the US of A)
gaining a foothold in the UK (Great Britain) fills me with horror.  Is this why
the speed limit in the USA is so low so that one harp player can't hurt another
Harp player too much?  Or is it so that the Doppler of passing harpists make a
perfect fifth drop on passing.  Ye Gods, what is the world coming to.

In the UK a gentleman uses his hands for the proper purpose when driving with
his Lady, to hell with Harp playing.  We have a much longer history of driving
with the knees than you!!  Is that why the UK is so crowded?

Douglas T

Big Chief Callous Knee