Hoochie Coochie

Hey Harpers,

I've been playing sporadically on and off for a little over two
years, and normally when I hear something in a song that I want to
try to learn on the harp I can do it.  But...  I've been trying for
weeks now to figure out how to play the harp parts on Muddy Waters
song Hoochie Coochie, the version from the MCA release The Best Of
Muddy Waters, but I haven't had any luck.  The parts I'm most
interested in learning are the part in the beginning where they're
playing then breaking for the vocals, and the turnaround part that
brings them back to the breaks.

Thanks for any help!

Chris.