ECH

Hi again with ECH news...

Rkt wrote to me,

>I want to see your sales literature if you have any. Specs and
>capabilities, etc.

The first of twenty full scale prototypes have been completed.  Ten of these
instruments have already been promised to such people as Lee Oskar, Eddie
Gordon, Danny Wilson, Norton Buffalo, and John Popper (to name a few...)
 Although some of these instruments must be held back for development and
promotional purposes, it is possible that a few of these first issues will be
available shortly.  If anyone is interested and wants to be earmarked for one
from the first major production run, please e-mail me with your name,
"snail-mail" address, and phone number, and I will be sure to add you to my
list.  I will be compiling a new and updated packet of information that will
be sent to you as soon as it is available.

As always, thanks for your continued interest in my creation.

Ron L. Schille