Re: Grapefruit Juice Can

In message "Grapefruit Juice Can", you write:

> HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826
>
> God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?
>
> On Wed, 14 Jun 1995, Bobbie Giordano wrote:

> > > ASteely Dan is a chrome plated dildo. -or so I've heard. Allegeddly
> > > that's where Fagan & Becker got the name.
> >
> > Man, I know I'm gonna regret this, but the question now is:
> >
> > How exactly did you wear this "harmonica mic thingie?"  Or perhaps that
> > should be "Where?"
> >
> > [Remember, this is a family mailing list. ;)]
> >
> You slid the harp in the side of it. Playing it you looked like you were
> eating corn on the cob-only silver.

Thanks for the responses guys, I haven't laughed at my work station this hard
for a while. :)  I feel a lit dumb asking now, but I sure don't regret it!

| opinions expressed are my own..  | bend over, let me see ya               |
|                                  | shake your tailfeather                 |
+---conrad-------------------conradg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+